Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register to Beyond Nutrition programs?
Please visit our Programs Page at www.beyondnutrition.net.in and register for any available Personalized 1:1 Coaching programs.
Once you register for 1:1 coaching, you will receive an invite to your registered email address.
The email invitation has two parts.
Part 1: An advanced deep health questionnaire that is meticulously designed to assess your current lifestyle.
You need to fill up the form(spend some quality time, it’s about your lifestyle) which helps me to know more about you and your current lifestyle.
More I know about you, more we can collaborate well and come up with a good action plan.
Part 2: Invite also has a link to install an app(PN), which helps you to communicate with me through out your program.
2. What happens after I have registered and completed my initial assesment?
Once you complete the initial assessment questionnaire and submit. Your coach will schedule a Kick-Off session. This will help your coach to assess and understand your lifestyle.
Your coach will let you know the date and time of the kickoff session.(Please be patient while your super coach is engaged in assessing your lifestyle).
Kickoff session is the 1st session lasting about 30 to 45 minutes, where we meet over a ZOOM call and clarify your goals, collaborate each other, build a strategic action plan and build a destination post card for yourself.
You will also be delivered the best practices and daily actions that help to kick start your fitness and health journey.
3. What are the services Beyond Nutrition offers to it's clients?
We at Beyond Nutrition, follow a key concept called Goals to Skills to Practices to Actions (GSPA) model
Goal - Where you ultimately want to reach.
Skills - What you need to be able to do in order to get to those goals.
Practices - What you repeatedly do to build skills.
Actions -What you do specifically in everyday life to build those practices.
If your goal is stress management, Preparing you to manage the stress is the skill and Make time & Plan a head will be your practice, Time use and priority setting will be your specific daily actions.
If your goal is to build muscle, Eating adequate nutrients will be the skill, Eating enough protein will be your practice, making a daily protein shake or getting your favourite protein into play will be your specific daily action.
So leave the guess work and headache of selecting skills and assigning practices to your coach, you just have to focus on daily actions.
This way I will help you build skills in the domains of Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep, Stress Management and Mindset development.
Each domain will have set of practices and individual daily specific actions.
You will be focusing on daily easily doable specific actions that helps to build practices and skills to help you reach your goal and sustain it forever.
A total of 6 sessions(including kickoff), lasting about 30 to 45 min each. A graduation call at the end of the program(probably in the last 10 days), to assess your journey and come up with a final future plan and next course of actions.
Skill 1 : Intuitive Eating
Skill 2 : Eating Adequate Nutrients
Skill 3 : Choosing Better foods
Skill 4 : Eating Consistently
Skill 5 : Exercise
Skill 6 : Sleep & Stress Management
Graduation Meeting : Assessment and Next course of action.
Note: The order of skills may vary from person to person based on their current skills/ requests.
Don't forget, these skills will also help you improve your deep health.
4. How do I communicate with my coach?
You will be communicating with coach through the invite only mobile app. You will receive an invitation after you are onboarded on to our programs.
Follow up calls every 2 weeks. Date and time slots of follow up sessions will be finalized in your kickoff session.
All the sessions will happen over a dedicated one-on-one zoom meetings.
5. What I can expect from my coach as part of Personalized 1:1 Coaching program?
You personal coach will help you you build skills in the domains of Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep, Stress Management and Mindset development. Each domain will have set of practices and individual daily specific actions.
1. Eating adequate nutrients
-Protein/ carbs/ fats/ vegetables/ hydration.
2. Choosing better foods
-Protein/ fats/ carbs/ whole foods/ Beverages
3. Eating consistently
-Meal plan/ Meal prep
4. Eating Intuitively
-Mindful eating/ Eating to satisfied
1.How to frame a training schedule that supports your goals?
-Cardio, weight training and HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training.
2.How to make exercise fun and sustainable?
-Effective ways to improve NEAT(Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis).
3.Supplements that help you improve your performance and boost your recovery.
4.Demo videos of (Delivered via telegram)
a. Universal warm up routine to get best out of your exercise.
b. 5 basic compound movements(Squats, deadlifts, Rows, Bench Press and Overhead press)
c. Basic Core, Upper and Lower body High intensity Interval Training. (Movement corrections if needed)
d. Pre-habilitation(To Prevent injuries)
1. Setting sleep targets and planning bed times
2. Create and use a sleep ritual
3. Improve your sleep environment
4. Adjusting to your natural circadian rhythm.
Skill: Stress management:
1. Making time and plan ahead
2. Mind body scan
3. Meditation & Proven breathing techniques.
1. Regulating emotions
2. Growth mindset
6. What we at Beyond Nutrition expect from our clients?
1. Sparing 30 to 45 min every 2 weeks for your 1:1 sessions with the coach.
2. We value time, both yours and ours. We expect you to be on time for the allotted session.
3. Please make sure you have a good internet/ Wi-Fi connection so that the 1:1 sessions will go smooth.
4. Reaching out to coach for support whenever needed. You are paying for it, make the most of it.
7. What are the services that are strictly NOT included in Beyond Nutrition programs?
1. Common and serious medical diseases that requires a medical consultation.
2. Addressing Major depression and other mood disorders.
3. Addressing Substance abuse(Alcohol, Smoking, illicit drug usage etc.)
4. Relationship issues
5. Trauma and Post-traumatic stress disorders.
Because your coach doesn’t like to be in the land of inappropriate heroism.
Do you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com. We are happy to help!